Goal-setting and motivation
Universität Duisburg Essen, DE
The purpose of this study is to examine different aspects of goal-setting and motivation.
19 April 2017 Requirements
- 7 Min(s) to complete
- Sincere Gratitude
- Online Questionnaire
- no requirements
£55 cash - Looking for laptop, smartphone or tablet users!
People for Research, GB
Wednesday 3rd May
Thursday 4th May
People for Research are looking for people to take part in a session to test a website or app.
Our leading insurance client is re-designing and making improvements to their online services. We are keen to speak to people who ...
18 April 2017 Requirements
- 60 Min(s) to complete
- £55 cash (plus £10 travel expenses)
- Website or app testing
- London, UK
- Age 18+
- Must be able to attend a session in Bromley, London
Varying recovery strategies following muscle damaging exercise
St Mary's University, GB
The purpose of this research is to assess the recovery benefits of varying strategies following exercise.
01 May 2017 Requirements
- 3 Day(s) to complete
- Body fat % and/or VO2 Max testing
- Waldegrave Rd, Twickenham TW1 4SX, UK
- All participants must be aged between 18 and 65 years
- All subjects will be pre-screened through the completion of a physical activity readiness questionnaire and through one to one discussions in order to determine eligibility.
- Those with a history of musculoskeletal injury, inflammatory disorders or any other chronic illness that may be affected by exercise will be excluded
Enjoy cash rewards and other benefits for participating in research studies.
Your participation in research via Call For Participants is entirely confidential. We don’t see the answers you provide for any research you participate in, and we don’t collect any data unnecessarily.
Make your contribution to causes close to your heart by searching for and participating in associated research.